Finally, the wait is over! India’s largest car maker, Maruti Suzuki, launched the much awaited luxury sedan Maruti Kizashi with an introductory price of upto Rs 17.5 lakh, today. The car marks the entry of Maruti into the luxury car segment which has been the talking point since long time in media. The car would be available in two variants, manual transmission priced at Rs 16.5 lakh and automatic transmission which will cost Rs 17.5 lakh.
Maruti Kizashi is powered by a 2.4 litre petrol engine which will produce a maximum power of 178 PS @ 6,500rpm. Whereas the peak torque offered with this engine amounts to 230Nm @ 4,000rpm in both type of transmission. The manual manual version the Kizashi is capable of accelerating from 0-100 km/h in just 7.8 seconds flat. CVT will increase time by a second to 8.8 seconds to do the dash. Top speeds are 215km/h and 205km/h for the manual and Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) versions respectively.
Maruti Suzuki has claimed fuel efficiency for Kizashi is 12.53 kmpl for the CVT and 12.45 kmpl for the manual transmission. It will be available in ‘Snow White Pearl’, ‘Super Black Pearl’ and ‘Premium Silver Metallic’ colors. Maruti Kizashi is launched in Indian auto market with Front Wheel Drive and All Wheel Drive options.
- Recipient of five star rating in US NCAP crash tests.
- 6 Air bags (Driver & Co-driver, 2- Front Side, 2-curtain)
- *ESP® :Electronic Stability Program with traction control
- ABS with EBD
- Projector Headlamp
- Hill Hold Control (HHC) in CVT variant
- ISO fix child seat anchorage
- *ESP® is a registered trademark of Daimler AG.
Maruti Kizashi Comfort & Convenience:-
- 10-way power seat for driver with 3-position memory
- 4-way power seat for Co-driver
- Smart key entry & advanced keyless push start system
- Paddle shift in CVT variant
- Tilt & Telescopic steering wheel adjustment
- Multi-functional steering wheel with Audio Control and Cruise Control switches
- CD/MP3/USB Audio system
- One touch Up/Down front power windows with Anti-pinch function
- Sunvisor with Illuminated vanity mirror
- Glove box with illumination
- Electrically adjustable and retractable ORVM